2021 – A YEAR INSTRUCTORS WILL NEVER FORGET!
by Les Mills Asia Pacific
We created and released a host of new initiatives and programs to support you during lockdowns, and help you return to teaching so you can achieve even more Instructor greatness. These include:
- Online live-stream events, such as the Les Mills Global Live-Stream and Global Summit 2021
- Community classes and other support for Instructors experiencing extended lockdowns
- Online eWorkshops with new features added, such as Front Row and ‘add to calendar’ functionalities
- SMART TECH discounts and special offers Online Initial Module Training and Initial Module Training cashback and other promotions
- 2021 Global Fitness Report, which maps the fitness habits of more than 12,000 members from around the world
- LES MILLS On Demand rebranded to LES MILLS+, with new features and functionality to engage and drive more people to YOUR live classes! To reacquaint yourself with the wonderful benefits LES MILLS+ delivers to Instructors, click here. And, of course, as an Instructor you have 24/7 access to an exclusive subscription discount - click here to see more.
- Return to Teaching Guide to help you feel ready to return to the stage.
We also got innovative to support our Club Partners through the challenges they faced this year, with initiatives such as:
- The Ultimate Group Fitness Solution, enabling clubs to deliver the new omni-channel fitness options that your members want, including live-streaming.
- LES MILLS Content and Recorded Live-Stream: This cost-effective digital solution enables clubs to host 100+ Les Mills workout videos on their own app or website, and create a video library of workouts featuring their own Instructors.
- Online Group Fitness Management Course teaching Group Fitness Managers and Club Owners / Managers the proven group fitness strategies that have helped facilities from all sectors and of all sizes become some of the most profitable around the world.
- Online Day 3 for Trainees who experienced continuous delays due to COVID-19 restrictions (currently in Australia only)
- Club Instructor Team Training for remote/regional clubs (currently in Australia only).
Marketing Studio: Formerly called ‘Brand Central’, Marketing Studio was officially launched. This online portal hosts all the marketing and promotional resources clubs need to promote and advertise your Les Mills classes to your members and wider community.
As 2021 comes to a close, we want to congratulate you for the big and small wins you achieved this year. We look forward to continuing to support you next year, as you help more people fall in love with fitness.
Stay safe and keep well. We look forward to seeing you in 2022!
And remember - if you need any additional support or clarification please don't hesitate to reach out to our Instructor Specialist team via email@example.com.